To commemorate the completion of our first half-year of med school, we present the top 10 things we've learned so far:
10) Experts tell us having kids and being married both suck.
9) Experts consist of random 38 year-old "young" adults.
8) Eighty percent of future doctors are brunette white women.
7) Kevin wants to learn, David wants The Truth.
6) (Kevin doesn't really want to learn, but David really does want the Truth.)
5) You can teach an entire lecture with inspirational quotes alone.
4) We have something in common with a football player from Duvall (pronounced "Dooooo- vuhl").
3) Kevin is 1/32nd cardiothoracic surgeon but he's pretty sure he's ready now.
2) David still thinks he's in business school.
1.5) Your patients won't care how much you know until they know how much you care.
1) Never donate your body to science.